2011년 10월 31일 월요일

metafiction

BEll

             In 1997, July 15th, there was a mysterious crime that cops cannot figure how he died: suicide or murder. There are no evidences of invasion but there are sign of resistance. But, the most doubtful thing is the last diary. It said
Where am I? It seems that I am in my room, sleeping and now time to wake up. But, I feel some differences than past few days. I feel lighter than other days and feel some kind of fantasy. Finding that I feel so good, and having ecstasy through this phenomenon; I had a strong desire to stay like this forever. Soon, the bell rang and I feel really disturb. I looked at the clock, it was 8 o’clock, must be call from my boss. My boss, who always disturb me and interrupts me, now, I want to have my own feeling and freedom.
‘Nobody can interrupt me from now on.’
             No matter what I do to keep my feeling, the bell rings again. When I answer phone with INSTINCT voice, I heard
“Hello, Johny Blaze speaking.”
“Hello Mr. Lays. Have a nice day in Holiday Inn.”
I hate this call. I hate traveling. I hate single serving toothbrush they give me. I hate those some old cheese burgers on the road. I HATE EVERYTHING SURROUND ME EXCEPT MY LAPTOP.
             I took my laptop but didn’t type anything. Just gazed the screen for a while and started to click anything that popped up on the Internet.
             Somehow I managed to go to an online book store. While I was hanging around, I found a book that has exactly same contents with my situation. This book seems to be longer than my situation. Then, I saw the author of that book, surprisingly the book was written by ‘Johny Blaze.’ When I want to see the end of this book, I type title of this book on browse, but found nothing but one blog. When I enter that blog it said ‘DEATH.’ I was so scared that I turn off my laptop and woke up.
             I open my eyes, hearing the bell ringing in my room and the door bell is ringing too.
          
           It seems that somebody came to his room and killed him. But, as I said there are no signs of invasion. BUT, ‘DEATH’ was on the monitor when cops enter the room. So, they trace the phone number which made phone bell ringing. But, there was no phone call at that time. Because they cannot find the clues, they ask neighbors about him. Neighbors said that he is a guy who works hard but gets stress about the work. Also, they said he stayed well with his friends and neighbors, meaning there were no enemies or people who hates him. A police stayed alone in the place where the man died, thinking about this mystery. Then, a police decided to report his death as suicide. But, we have to remember there were also no clues of suicide.
             So, a policeman stayed in the place to MAKE evidence, to make a report as a suicide. When he tried to do that, he found that the door is locked. AND, the ‘DEATH’ was on the computer monitor.

댓글 1개:

  1. This has the potential to be a really intriguing little story. Kind of like something we'd see on CSI. So while there are a lot of good things here, the story isn't expanded enough to bring them to life. This seems a bit rushed, and requires more time and effort. It definitely is metaficiton, but I warned students against simply using the "found diary" approach with an intro and conclusion. Try to challenge yourself a just a little bit more.

    답글삭제