2011년 10월 7일 금요일

chain writing

International English class

Mr. Garrioch

Do Hyun Lee

BEll

             Where am I? It seems that I am in my room, sleeping and now time to wake up. But, I feel some differences than past few days. I feel lighter than other days and feel some kind of fantasy. Finding that I feel so good, and having ecstasy through this phenomenon; I had a strong desire to stay like this forever. Soon, the bell rang and I feel really disturb. I looked at the clock, it was 8 o’clock, must be call from my boss. My boss, who always disturb me and interrupts me, now, I want to have my own feeling and freedom.
‘Nobody can interrupt me from now on.’
             No matter what I do to keep my feeling, the bell rings again. When I answer phone with INSTINCT voice, I heard
“Hello, Johny Blaze speaking.”
“Hello Mr. Lays. Have a nice day in Holiday Inn.”
I hate this call. I hate traveling. I hate single serving toothbrush they give me. I hate those some old cheese burgers on the road. I HATE EVERYTHING SURROUND ME EXCEPT MY LAPTOP.
             I took my laptop but didn’t type anything. Just gazed the screen for a while and started to click anything that popped up on the Internet.
             Somehow I managed to go to an online book store. While I was hanging around, I found a book that has exactly same contents with my situation. This book seems to be longer than my situation. Then, I saw the author of that book, surprisingly the book was written by ‘Johny Blaze.’ When I want to see the end of this book, I type title of this book on browse, but found nothing but one blog. When I enter that blog it said ‘DEATH.’ I was so scared that I turn off my laptop and woke up.
             I open my eyes, hearing the bell ringing in my room.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기