2012년 5월 5일 토요일

photo essay..


          It became more than one year since I entered this school, KMLA. During this time, many things happened to me, sometimes awkward things happened, sometimes happy things or sometimes funny things. As I experienced these moments, I recognized “friends” are the most important and valuable things in my life. The friends made me happy and fun, and helped me when I was depressed or on hard days. Because I knew that friends are most valuable treasure in my life, there were lots of photos taken with my friends in my computer. My photo essay will be about my happy days in KMLA with my friends, but I will be focus on particular shot when I went to Kyeong Po beach with my friends.

           It was December 14, 2011 after the final exam of the 2nd semester in KMLA. We—Park Kee Ryun, Koo Han Gyeol, Hwang Soo Shin and me—planned to go to the Kyeong Po beach after the final exam. We just planned to go there without specific schedules. After Soo shin finished the last test, we brought our wallets and just went to the Kyeong Po beach.

           Arrived. Blue, blue, blue and blue. I can only see the blue ocean also with the pastel blue sky. Nothing disturbed my sights. And released, my agonies were gone with the wind. I think my friends felt same thing. Then, I and my friends realized that there was nothing to do. But soon we found a boat that we can ride if we pay $10. This boat ride was fabulous, and worth it. Because of the boat’s speed I could feel winter sea’s winds that crashed me, but as I crashed with the wind, I felt lighter than before. This was my first time to understand why people (especially males) are mad at fast cars or motorcycles.

           After riding a boat, we just walked along with the beach. Because there was snow on the beach, we made a snowman. This is when we took a picture with the snowman. After I made it, I could feel the happiness that I can’t feel in the school. The snowman wasn’t the cause that I felt happy, but the process and time that I am with my friends without any stress was really happy. Although I failed the tests, I didn’t think about it and just enjoyed that time.

           Luckily Soo shin’s father has friend near Kyeong Po beach, so he bought us a dinner. Readers might think we ate sashimi, but we didn’t, instead we ate Korean Chicken. To eat this, I and my friends had to stay in a car for 30 minutes, because the place we ate the chicken was in the middle of the mountain. But the taste of the chicken was worth than the waiting time. It was the most delicious Korean Chicken that I have ever eaten in my life. We almost miss the bus, but safely attended to the last seats of the bus and slept. When I woke up the bus was already in the Sosa, and I could see the KMLA dormitory shining.

           This is the end of my trip to the Kyeong Po beach. There are many other situations that I felt happy with my friends. But, I believe this trip was the most memorable to me. And I am happy with my KMLA life.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is also good. But I discovered that you told a white lie about the snowman. You didn't make it! :) FAIL.

    Just kidding. I like your description of the ocean, and this is a good "extra post." Your other essay is better in terms of discussing just one photo. Anyways, keep up the good effort.

    답글삭제