2012년 5월 1일 화요일

photo essay






댓글 2개:

  1. I guess the theme here would be friendship? How might you view these photos in 40 years? What would you say about them to your future son? I like the last two the most, and I think your essay will be stronger if you focus on just one photo. The snowman one seems to have a story behind it, and it has nice shadows and colors and you can almost feel the cold and warmth of it at the same time. Explore that.

    Have fun.

    답글삭제
  2. I could tell from these pictures that you really treasure your friends! I'm guessing that the following essay will be about the meaning of friendship to you. But like Mr. Garrioch said, I think that this would be much better if there was only one photo (or more likely one certain incident) that really embodies the meaning of friendship to you. If there's too many photos it may seem a bit "diluted(?)" and not as impactful.

    답글삭제